Thursday, January 08, 2009

Obama Revisits Past For Future Plan

This is what Obama really said at a press conference yesterday:

O: " We are in an severe economic downturn. It was brought on by years of fiscal mismanagement. Simply we have been living beyond our means both in the private and public sectors."

Reporter: " What do you propose to do about this looming meltdown?"

O: " I am proposing to spend massive amounts of money that we don't have to jump start the economy so that we can have breathing room for fiscal responsible policies in the future."

Reporter: " Why not do fiscal responsible policies now so we can avoid making the same mistake again? For instance why don't you stop both wars and make across the board federal spending cuts now? "

O: " I promise to do what you suggest in my second term."

Reporter: " How will the planet redeem all the demands of the new money and debt? Are we not growing faster than forests right now?

O: " I will address that question in my second term."

Reporter: " I always thought that NOW was always a good time for fiscal responsibility."

O: " NOW spelled backwards is WON. I WON. I will determine when NOW is.

No comments: