Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ancestry.Com:Revise History?

I received my Ancestry DNA saliva kit today. I entered my activation code but it didn't activate the account.Everyone I know who took the test showed results that included some Jewish ancestry. All didm't know of any Jewish connection.i'm not Jewish. Maybe Ancestry has a mole who is Jewish and wants to combat anti semitism by sprinkling Jewish backgrounds in Ancestry test results?How does Ancestry know I won't show positive for a Jew in the wood pile? Maybe they read my blogs.But I make a distinction between Jews and Zionists. I take Jews as I find them. But Zionists I pre judge-negatively.So if the mole at Ancestry.Com sees this, please give me an activation code that works. That is if he's not a Zionist himself in which case I'll probably be in contact with him at some future date-one way or the other.

No comments: