Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Saw Willie Brown Yesterday

I had an appointment in downtown San Francisco yesterday. Driving on Bush St I spotted former Mayor Willie Brown coming out of his favorite restaurant Le Central according to fawning reporters at the San Francisco Chronicle.  Some passerby was clutching Willie's hand trying  to ingratiate himself to the politico. For those of you who don't know of Willie Brown. you will know the type. He's the kind of politician that runs on race issues. He never stops selling guilt. In the old days he would have been hung on general principles of disturbing the peace. But in todays PC world he is feted by low self esteemed whites and carpetbagger attorneys of all colors.Willie was customarily stylishly outfitted. Probably a $500. 00 fedora and a $ 2000. 00 suit. His face was remarkably smooth and blemish free. I'll bet he treated his skin with a theatrical powder that dulls the shine of black skin. But Willie is still a monkey .And his pudenda lips rival an orangutans ass. He knows it better than anyone. Why else would he try to dress up like Gary Cooper.

The window in my car was partially down. I instinctively flipped him the bird and called out, " Hey Willie. Go fuck yourself." I think he heard me. I hope so.

No comments: