Thursday, April 01, 2010

Preacher Obama Is Tiresome

I'm not a church-going man. I don't disapprove of churches or church- going people. To each his own. But I do disapprove of Preacher Obama. He and his loyalists are constantly wagging their fingers at me and others about how "we" owe ever increasing amounts of care to others. He and his followers have an attitude of religious rightousness about them that is nauseating. This is paricularly bothersome when he directs expensive aid to people who don't take themselves seriously . Why should I care about someone when that someone doesn't care about him or herself? That person may choose to be overweight, choose to have a sexually transmitted disease, choose to game the system of entitlements, etc. Let them reap their harvest.

There is money in mega churches. But there's more money and power in mega government. That's why Obama choose the biggest bully pulpit.

Shut up Preacher Obama .

No comments: