Saturday, May 30, 2020

VIGILANTES : RUN DOWN PROTESTORS

Catching up on last nights rioting score card showed quite a few drivers of automobiles who were trapped by protestors accelerating and "running the protestors down".All cars were in the streets where they should be . The "run down " protestors were in the street also instead of being on the sidewalks where they should be .What would I do if protestors advanced toward my vehicle in a menacing way? I would get the hell out of the area as fast as possible. So somebody might get injured? It's either them or me.It's not going to be me if I can help it. Looks like vigilantes may be reemerging in this free for all lawless environment.Sounds like a sound self defense tactic. A business opportunity could be investing in a 24/7 car wash when you need to destroy DNA evidence.

No comments: