Saturday, May 04, 2013

Google Glass. Use A Tool Lose Your Place

Google is field testing Google Glass .It's a " wearable computer with head mounted display that is voice activated".Some of its features include: record a video, take a picture, use Google Now, start Google + hangout, search, translate, get GPS directions, read message, display weather, give flight details.I wonder if Larry Page and Sergey Brin would take a one time payment to stay away from my children? Did I have children to be delivered up to Google for processing?

 Did you know that baby faced Brin and Page share their cherub like faces with Josef Mengele. The infamous Nazi "Angel of Death" who experimented with humans had that same central casting cute face and smile. But all the while he was carrying on tests that would further the Reich's quest for master race uniformity.Cattle cars then. Computers and search now.  Being critical of the Google boys runs the risk of retaliation. It's interesting and revealing that the company motto " Don't Be Evil " was preemptively presented disclaimer before any one else thought about the information that Google was amassing. They have more info than the C.I.A and the F.B.I. I wonder who works at Google that can do private research on extortion or hacking projects that threaten individuals or  governments. Kind of another  take off the film "Manchurian Candidate".

In my 2003 book " Where Are The Meek?", my fourth essay is titled " Use A Tool Lose Your Place". It should be self evident. But more people are buying into Google than bought my book.

No comments: