Thursday, February 24, 2011

Imperial Presidency Needs Imperial Congress

Obama is arrogant. Bush #2 was arrogant.Clinton was arrogant.Bush #1 was arrogant. Reagan was arrogant. Carter was arrogant. Etc. Etc. Etc. So what? All those preidents couldn't express their arrogance without the help of an arrogant congress. If one wants to stop arrogance then one has to go after the whole infrastructure of arrogance. That includes both the executive and the legislative branches. Don't forget the judicial branch. It swings back and forth with its own activism. Actually, in proportional comparative terms,it carries more arrogance per pound than the other two put together.

So what's to be done? Then it came to me in a dream . I dreamed I pushed one of my represenatives in congress into traffic. I woke up refreshed and empowered.

No comments: