Sunday, November 28, 2010

Did F.B.I. "entrap" Somali?

It's one thing to have a legitimate sting. But it is another thing to illegally entrap. The nineteen year old Somali, Mohamed Osman Mohamud, was caught in a F.B.I. covert operation. Mohamud agrreed to and tried to blow up a van in the midst of Oregonians. There was no bomb and there was no explosion but Mohamud is in custody.

Why is Mohamud in America? It's no secret that the C.I.A has bombed and killed thousands in Somalia for yeras. Some were " insurgents" but a vast amount had to "be collateral damage". Did Mohamud lose innocent relatives? I'm no bleeding heart for terrorists.. But if someone told me all I had to do was dial a number to get rid of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Vlad Putin, Nancy Pelosi, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Hu Wintao, George Soros, Pope Benedict,Rush Limbaugh,Lady Gaga, Madonna, ALL RAPPERS, Oprah Winfrey, Charles Schmuer, ALL ZIONISTS, STATE OF ISRAEL,Mayor Bloomberg, Michelle and Barack Obama, Gavin newsom, Jerry Brown, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, the memory of the Kennedys,Lyndon Johnson, Lloyd Blankfein, Sarah Palin, John McCain, John Kerry,Rupert Murdoch, Don Henniger, Wall Street Journal op-ed section,ALL THE JEWS at Investor Business Daily, the inhabitants of Haiti, Robert Magube, Angelina Jolie, Bradd Pitt, George Clooney, one of my neighbors, most of my neighbors, Rio slums,Carlos Slim, 5 billion people ,etc ad nauseam? I must say I would like that telephone number.

No comments: