Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Hillary Clinton Story: Asks The Question....

The Hillary Clinton story asks the question, "Can a white- trash, unindicted- crminal get respect from the people she claims to represent?". Apparantly not is the answer.

Last Sunday at the now infamous Trinity United Church of Christ of Reverend Jeremiah Wright an encore Hillary bashing took place. This time a guest Catholic priest and white Michael Pfleger delivered the sermon/harangue.

In part he said, " When Hillary was crying [New Hampshire] and people said it was a put-on. I really don't believe it was a put-on. I really believed that she just always thought ,' This is mine [nomination]. I'm Bill's wife, I'm white and this is mine. Where did he [Barack Obama] come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show' ".

The congregation went wild with laughter and applause. I could tell it was a mostly all black congregation because I couldn't make out their faces because they don't reflect light. So what was wrong with the priest's rant? We all know the arrogance and greed of the Clintons. They have been trading in main stream white culture for black and other minority votes since their political hatching. But the pundits cried sexism and racism. Why? Pfleger and Wright before him were just giving the congregation what they wanted to hear. Why didn't the pundits condemn the congregation? Because it's not politically correct, that' why.

The pundits had better learn quickly that the era of YouTube has mortally challenged political correctness . It's the reality of people's opinions and actions shown side by side with the presumptuous goals of political correctness.

No comments: