Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Reason and a Cure for Obesity

Form to function is the briefest explanation of Darwin's conclusions about evolution. Every organism develops a form or capability that will help the being to survive. Man because of of his unusual capacity to develop and use tools has effectively denied himself an essence of relativity to the natural world. Consequently without a reason to be slim or fit, for example, modern man defaults into a fat, unfit consumer.It will probably get worse before it gets better. Children are getting obese at an alarming rate. Video games, computers get more time than physical activities.

Aristotle said that the most important question for man to ask and answer was " How should I live my life?". Today a more important question is " Why am I alive and what will I do with my life?"People need reasons to exist and then will come the good habits to those goals.

No comments: